Following the dearth of SMEs in Nigeria, The Bridge Leadership Foundation seeks to provide small and growing entrepreneurs a unique opportunity to develop, through its programs, the essential set of cross-functional skills and capabilities that business leaders must possess in order to build successful and sustainable businesses.
To this end, we will be hosting a Tweet chat on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 3pm to 4pm on “Building Sustainable and Competitive SMEs”.
A Tweet chat is an organized conversation with Twitter users anchored around a hashtag. Our hashtag will be #sustainableSMEs.
If you’re on Twitter, we hope you can join us for this #sustainableSMEs chat. It’s easy to participate. Here is how
- Register for the Tweet chat by Monday, April 10, 2017. If you are not on twitter, kindly sign-up via https://twitter.com/signup
- Once you register, search for TBLFoundation and follow us.
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday, April 12, 2017 by 3:00pm
- On the said date and time, log in to twitter, search for @TBLFoundation and join the conversation using the hashtag #sustainableSMEs
- Ask questions related to the tweet chat in the top box(What’s Happening) using the hashtag and tweet at @TBLFoundation and @DrIjeomaNwagwu.
- Do not forget to use the hashtag #sustainableSMEs so that all your questions can be answered.
The Bridge Leadership Foundation