Venture in Management Program (ViMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000. ViMP is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce selected members of the National Youth Service Corps to the different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for General Management. The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
June 19, 2021.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member, or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in previous JAN program will be an added advantage
The learning environment mirrors that of the top business schools around the world with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates