Do you know a leader who is making an impact on the world and passionately serving their community? Nominate them to join the Young Global Leaders Class of 2020.
· The candidate must be born on or after 1 January 1981.
· They have 5-15 years of recognized achievements, leadership and outstanding professional work experience.
· They demonstrate a personal commitment to serve society at local and global levels, have an impeccable record in the public eye, good standing in their community, great self-awareness and a desire to learn.
· Candidates from the business sector must be responsible for the full operation of a corporation or division and must hold one of the following titles (or equivalent): President, chair of the board, chief executive officer, managing director, managing partner or publisher.
· Companies, organizations and entities can only nominate one candidate from their qualifying company every two years.
· If the company is a member or partner of the World Economic Forum, the candidate requires the approval of the chief executive or chair of the board of the respective company.
· Self-nominations are not accepted.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019
For more information, click here