The Lagos State Government headed by Babajide Sanwo-Olu has approved the recruitment of over 4000 unemployed graduates in Lagos state amidst the endsars protests; which has hit the state badly. Over 4000 graduates will be placed on internship in various capacities and be paid 40,000 naira as stipends.
Ongoing. Apply now
Interested candidates to apply through the dedicated link for the programme:
- lagosstate.gov.ng login and start registration
- Interested applicants must possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption
- Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
- Applicant must take an online test to ascertain employability skills
- Successful Applicants will be placed on six months paid Internship with Private organisations and selected Public Agencies in line with their qualifications-Lagos State Government.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates