The Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation Breakfast Dialogue is a convergence of various Public, Private, and Social Sector leaders to have insightful conversations on global social issues with the aim of exploring solutions that will propel social transformation, and create impact in communities.
Since inception, ACT Breakfast Dialogue has provided a multi-stakeholder platform to build relationships and leverage on core knowledge, skills, and assets to scale development efforts across the African continent.
September 13, 2021
The conference brings together sector leaders from across Africa who are collaborating to accelerate social impact. This year, we welcome stakeholders from the public, private and social such as:
• Head of Ministries
• Managing Directors
• NGO Officers
• Heads of department / Unit heads
• Chief Executive Officers
• Policy and Decision-makers
• Chief Technology officers
• Development Economists
• Business Development Managers
The event is designed to:
1. Spur actions to adapt current strategies that solve social development challenges with the goal of reassessing and redefining more effective plans to achieve future goals.
2. Drive multilateral collection among diverse stakeholders towards addressing Africa’s most critical social issues.
3. Unleash creativity and innovation towards tackling persistent development challenges in Africa.
4. Encourage social innovation between individuals and institutions to birth new initiatives and partnerships for catalyzed growth.
5. Support development practitioners and leaders with the knowledge required to build sustainable institutions with lasting change.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates