Afrique Créative is an acceleration program funded by the French Development Agency (AFD) and implemented by a consortium led by the Belgian ASBL Africalia with I&P Conseil du groupe Investisseurs et Partenaires (I&P), Zhu Culture and Bayimba Foundation . Cultural and creative industries are carriers of social innovation and generate impact within their communities.
The program aims to support African cultural and creative businesses in their development in order to maximize their impact at the local, national and international levels.
May 23, 2021.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be a cultural and / or creative structure , active in one of the sectors such as design, audiovisual or musical production, the performing arts, etc. (non-exhaustive list)
- Be a private legal person (business)
- Be established in one of the following nine countries: Burkina Faso; Cameroon; Ivory Coast ; Ghana; Morocco ; Uganda; Democratic Republic of Congo ; Senegal; Tunisia
- Exist for at least 2 years
- Be legally registered with the competent national authorities
- Have completed the application form and provided all the requested documents – in French or in English
- Particular attention will be paid to companies taking into account environmental, social and gender issues.
Will not be eligible:
- Individual applications
- Public or semi-public bodies (state enterprises, government agency, public schools, etc.).
The key is the pre-incubation phase (3 months):
- A technical support , at the strengthening of entrepreneurial capacities, led by a local incubator.
- E-learning training courses common to the entire cohort on various subjects (HR management, marketing, etc.).
- The opportunity to pitch your acceleration project in front of a jury made up of cultural, institutional and investor players, which selects the 8 best projects for the rest of the program (technical support and financial support – for more information link to page “Accompaniment”).
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates