Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Job Title: State Team Lead
- Oversee and provide regular supportive supervision on performance and review of the process of project implementation in all programme activities.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Policy and Governance, Health Economics, or other relevant field required with 5-7 years’ experience
- Or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Governance, health Economics or other relevant field required with 7-9 years’ experience
- At least 6 years of mid-level experience implementing, and managing or evaluating complex health programmes, with an emphasis on health systems strengthening; health financing; and/or health sector policy and strategies
- Demonstrated technical depth and understanding of the health policy environment and governance in Nigeria or in a country of similar development context; experience in Nigeria, particularly in the Southern regions preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing large, complex international donor programmes; previous experience in managing a USAID contract strongly preferred
- Experience building and maintaining partnerships with other development programmes, local organizations, host country governments, and international agencies
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English required.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Aapplication) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-ProgMgtsJobs@ahnigeria.org
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates