Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Reports to: The Executive Director
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River State
The Bridge Leadership Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation with the vision to raise a community of inspired, equipped and influential young leaders, who lead themselves and others. We are committed to building generations of young people educated to become compassionate, entrepreneurial and engaged citizens who are empowered to take responsibility for their own lives for making a difference in the world.
THE ROLE: PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
The Programme Coordinator is a member of the organization, working in all aspects to include, but not limited to, leadership initiatives, grants management, community engagement, donor stewardship (donor-advised funds) and events.
Job Duties Core Functions/Responsibilities:
- Report to and work closely with the Executive Director
- Support the development and implementation of the Foundations programmes, projects and activities.
- Design and update the Foundation’s training curriculum and provide training to youth, teachers, community workers and volunteers.
- Conduct research and develop original material for the Foundation’s publications.
- Establish new strategic relationships with potential partners and manage existing relationships.
- Write effective concept notes, fundable proposals and reports.
- Collate and report progress on the department’s projects periodically
- Support with the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of youth-focused programming across Africa.
- Manage the organization’s brand, actively promoting its programmes, services and impact through different media.
- Formulate and implement strategies that align with the organization’s overall strategy, including the marketing and financial strategy
- Prepare regular reports on impacts of the Foundation to all funders and partners.
- Manage the Foundation’s Programme budget, ensure transparency and efficient use of the organization’s funds.
- Track record in curriculum development and instructional design
- Strong ability in the use of Microsoft packages and adequate knowledge of tech-related applications.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, a self-starter
- Leadership and Management Skills-Supervisory skills
- Project Management Skills
- Business Development and Marketing Skills
- Facilitation and Presentation skills
- Passion for youth development, education, training and Nigeria’s development
- Strong financial discipline
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to keep stakeholders engaged
Qualifications and experience:
A first degree in any relevant course will be considered. An advanced degree may be an advantage. Minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant work experience in the non-profit sector focused on youth leadership and development.
This is a challenging opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated professional.
If you would like to join the Foundation’s team and be part of building resilience and economic growth in Africa, please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission: Closed
Kindly note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.