Orange Corners aim to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills, and access to markets.
The call for applications for the Orange Corners Nigeria Student Ambassadors Programme 2022 (Cohort 4) is now open. The Student Ambassadors initiative is supported by the Netherlands Embassy in Nigeria and implemented by FATE Foundation, which fosters entrepreneurship in tertiary institutions in Lagos, Nigeria.
November 15, 2022
- Be a tertiary institution student in Lagos.
- Be in your final or penultimate school year.
- Have ideation or early-stage business.
- Be passionate about entrepreneurship development.
The following are highlights of the benefits from this 6-month program:
– Skills in leadership and entrepreneurship
– Possibilities for networking
– Business Consulting and Advisory Services, and much more.
View the official Webpage Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our Telegram channel to get more updates