Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are for candidates from least developed and lower middle income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study on selected courses, jointly supported by UK universities. The scholarships do not cover undergraduate courses, PhD study, or any pre-sessional English language teaching.
April 9, 2021.
To apply for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2021
- By September 2021, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Each Scholarship provides approved tuition and examination fees, approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award, stipend at the rate of £1,116 per month, or £1,369 per month for those studying at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2020-2021 levels), warm clothing allowance, thesis grant, study travel grant, and excess baggage allowance, etc.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates