Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. Expanding its presence across the consumption space, Artee joined hands with Landmark Group of Dubai to launch Babyshop, Lifestyle and Splash store brands to cater to the fashion and lifestyle requirements of Nigerians. Artee Group’s retail network touches the lives of millions of Nigerians. What sets Artee Group apart is a strong and dynamic culture of entrepreneurship.
Artee Group is currently recruiting to fill the position: Executive Assistant
April 17, 2021.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years’ work experience.
- Ensure statutory requirements are identified and met
- Contribute to the overall development of Artee Group and its activities
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives
- Training and execution of new employee induction
- Conduct Market survey and new vendor price survey asdirected by the Managing Director
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation of all documentation required for key decision making as required.
- Vendor payment update.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates