Global Challenges Local Solutions Program was established in 2016 as a grantmaking program that supports community foundations throughout Europe to address global challenges on the local level. It was set to provide them with additional resources that can improve local initiatives. The Program focuses on initiatives referring directly to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It has already collected some good practices concerning projects involving SDGs implemented at the local level – get inspired!
July 20, 2020
- Applications to the Competition may be submitted only by community foundations, registered and operating in Europe.
- Only foundations and associations are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Projects submitted to the Competition should address directly the Sustainable Development Goals on the local level.
- All applicants must submit project proposals, using an application form on our website.
- Projects submitted to the Competition should address directly the Sustainable Development Goals on the local level. They should demonstrate a clear connection to the SDGs in one of the following ways:
- producing tangible contribution toward specific SDG and SDG targets, implementing SDG-related learning and capacity-building activities in the community, a combination of the above
Visit Official Website HERE for application and further information