The Bridge Leadership Foundation in Partnership with Hult Prize Foundation trained student competitors from the University of Cross River State (UNICROSS) who has business ideas that will employ 2000 persons by 2024. The Training & Mentorship MasterClass was organized from Tuesday 15 – Thursday 17 March 2022 in Calabar, Cross River State.
The best teams from UNICROSS will advance to the Regionals to compete against other Ivy League Universities around the world.
The Basic Entrepreneurship MasterClass was designed to help young university students in Cross River State, develop key personal and enterprise skills required to make a positive impact in their world as change agents and sharpen their ability to create business solutions targeted at alleviating poverty and improving food security.
Students gained knowledge on:
• Leadership – basics & types – Teamwork & collaboration
• Critical thinking & problem solving
• Understanding market competition,
• Business opportunities & risks,
• Business Processes – Value Chain Analysis – Business Structuring, and Business Planning
• New Enterprise/Social Enterprise Model” and “Branding & Growing your Business Online
• Pitching of Business Ideas & Negotiation skills, and guiding competing teams during their pitching sessions