- Position – Human Resources Manager
- Bachelors degree – Minimum Second Class Upper
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Professional Certification
- Post Graduate Qualification is an added advantage
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to add value to our Human Resources Team. The ideal candidate must be able to develop and coordinate the implementation and upgrading of comprehensive people management strategy and plans while ensuring alignment with the company’s business strategy and key business objectives.
- Oversee the continuous deployment of company-wide Performance Management framework in line with Best Practice for accurate measurement of staff performance.
- Liaise continuously with Heads of other Departments to develop Key Performance indicators (KPIs) for all employees and ensure measurable targets are set annually.
- Direct and accountable for all matters concerning employment legislation and contract issues to ensure that company liabilities are managed in compliance with relevant laws.
- Communicate human capital strategy and operating plan to business units and other functional areas to ensure understanding and commitment.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of the company’s people development and training strategies, plans to ensure identified needs are addressed with appropriate interventions.
- Develop and provide guidance to Company’s Executive Management in the implementation of effective succession planning system and supporting processes; and ensure consistent supply of competent staff to fill jobs at senior management level and other positions across the business.
- Define and maintain a competitive and merit-based compensation system to support company strategy.
- Facilitate the achievement of industrial peace and harmony within the organization
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper Division) in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines etc.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a senior generalist HR/HC role in a similar organization, out of which 5 years must have been in managerial role.
- Professional certification in Human Resources from the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) or its equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)), Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM).
- A relevant postgraduate degree (e.g. MSc in HRM, Management with HR focus or MBA) and experience in the oil & gas industry would be an added advantage.
- Must have a good knowledge of Human resources business manuals, organizational development, talent management, competency mapping, performance management, workforce planning, & retention strategies.
Application Deadline: July 12th, 2020
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com with “Vacancy – Human Resources Manager” as the subject of the email.