INHSU is holding a global competition to identify innovative models of care to be developed into infographic factsheets and disseminated to our members and sector partners.
We invite you to submit your model of care as an opportunity to showcase to the world how your model effectively provides access to hepatitis C treatment and care for people who use drugs.
Infographics will be designed to highlight emerging ways of working and to inspire others working in the sector.
Infographics will be a key resource in INHSU’s online Model of Care Toolkit; a platform that provides practitioners, people who use drugs, researchers, policymakers, and political decision-makers with easy to use tools and resources to develop tailored, evidence-based models of care.
Thursday 17th September 2020
What to think about when submitting your application?
- Evidence base that supports your model of care; practice principles and guidelines
- Your specific context; geographical and program settings
- Key activities and core components of the models of care
- Data you can provide that supports the effectiveness of your model of care
- Key successes and achievements
- Key challenges and learnings
- Reflections on key considerations for others looking to implement a similar model of care
- Successful models of care developed into an infographic and profiled through INHSU, including via the annual conference, relevant education events and on the online Model of Care Toolkit
- One complimentary registration to the 2021 INHSU conference (does not include travel to the conference)
- 1-year INHSU Membership for 5 members of your team
Visit Official Website HERE for application and further information
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates