ABH aims to identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their local communities, working to solve the most pressing problems, and building a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future.
The initiative aims to be as inclusive as possible. Applications are open in English and French to entrepreneurs from all African countries, all sectors, and all ages who operate businesses formally registered and headquartered in an African country, and that have a 3 year-track record.
Every year, ten finalists will be selected to compete in the ABH finale pitch competition and participate in a TV Show that will be broadcast online and across the continent. The finalists will compete for a share of US $1.5 million in grant money.
June 7, 2021.
- Participant must be;
- the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company;
- An african citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen;
- Be registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa;
- Business must be 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history.
- Opportunity to pitch to business legends and receive advice from them.
- Gain global recognition & exposure
- Get connected with entrepreneurs ecosystem
- Access mentorship & training
- Win YOUR share of $1.5 million USD – All ten finalists win grant funds from $100,000 to $300,000.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates