Applications for Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) 2021 are now open. The Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship (KIF) is a one-year non-partisan leadership training programme for young Nigerians between the age of 25-35 years. The one-year fellowship sims to create a network of high potential young Nigerians who are expected to rise to top leadership positions in the public sector and other spheres of activity over the next decade.
March 19, 2021.
- Open to Nigerians
- Age range 25-35 tears (Maximum age of 35 when the Fellowship ends);
- Graduate from an accredited University
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Fellows will receive salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates