Training Fund (lTF) and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) invite suitably qualified young Nigeria secondary school leavers (male and female) for admission into a three-year multi-skilled vocational training program covering:
- Maintenance (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation and Automation / Welding and Fabrication Technology)
- Cement Manufacturing Process (Production / Process and Quality)
The programme is a 36-month technical intensive training scheme in which successful applicants will enjoy tuition-free lectures, practical sessions, lunch and a token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses. This is to promote a public-private sector partnership model in technical (vocational) skills by training and equipping the Nigerian youth to be self-employed / employable in the vocational areas listed above. The programme is entirely non-residential; hence, successful applicants will be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
NOTE: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
At the completion of the programme, graduates of the scheme will be awarded both Lafarge Africa Plc internal certificate and National Innovation Diploma (NID) certificate.
Applicants should be between the ages of 16 and 20 years and must have obtained at least 5 credits to include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other subject from WASSCE, NECO, NTC or its equivalent in no more than 2 sittings.
- Applications can be submitted online through https://dragnetscreening.ng/laftech.php or submitted physically using the application form to the training centre at the location.
- Application form can be downloaded from lafargeafrica.com.ng/careers. Application forms can also be picked from any of the plant locations. Fill the form accordingly.
- Application form should be accompanied with three (3) photocopies of ordinary level results, three (3) recent passport photographs and three (3) photocopies of any of the following: birth certificate / National Identity Number / International Passport. Please note that sworn affidavit / age declaration will not be accepted.
- Completed application form and document should be enveloped and addressed to: The Head, Lafarge Africa Training Centre Ashaka / Ewekoro / Mfamosing
- Applications MUST be submitted online or in person within two (2) weeks of the date of this publication.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates