ALBA Graduate Business School at the American College of Greece andLeventis Foundation Nigeria, offer three scholarships for qualified students from Nigeria to attend The ALBA Masters program in Athens, Greece.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
April 5, 2021
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (200 Euro per month * 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens
- One (1) partial scholarship covering 60% of tuition fees (remaining tuition fees to be paid 5000 Euro) for the MSc in Finance program.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates