This program provides academically talented young leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa with access to a world-class University education. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill will welcome Scholars from Sub-Saharan Africa, including some at the Master’s level, over a ten year period.
January 31, 2021
- You must be eligible to one of the eligible programs at McGill University;
- Have never registered for or completed any graduate studies;
- Be nominated by a current McGill Professor or Staff Member from the department you wish to apply to;
- Be a citizen of and have lived a significant part of your life in a Sub-Saharan African Country;
- Have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- Have an intention to return to your country immediately upon the completion of your degree with the goal of transforming your community through social and economic development;
- Demonstrate that your financial status is in the lowest two quintiles of your country;
- Must be less than 35 years old at the time of application.
- The scholarship provides financial support which includes, but not limited to, tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other scholastic materials.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates