Applications for open now for Fully Funded MEXT Scholarship Japan 2020 Program. This Scholarship is for International students who want to complete an undergraduate degree or Master degree program or PhD degree program in Japan.
This Fully Funded Scholarship is the best and amazing opportunity for Foreigners who really want to study in Japan. So, if you are planning to stay, visit and study in Japan then Don’t miss this Full Opportunities Based program.
No IELTS and No TOEFL Required for this Fully Funded Opportunity
Varies from Embassy to Embassy for MEXT Scholarship 2020.
MEXT Scholarship Covers:
The following are the Opportunities that covered by MEXT Program.
- Fully Funded Scholarship Program
- Monthly Based Allowance.
- It covers 100% Tuition Fees.
- It covers you Air Tickets cost
- It Covers your all Accommodation.
- For Bachelor: You must complete 12 years of education.
- For Master: You must have completed 16 years of education.
- For Ph.D.: You must have completed 18 years of education.
- Only Those countries are Eligible who have Diplomatic rations with Japan.
- Japanese students are ineligible.
- Should be born on or after 2 April 1985
- No need of IELTS/TOEFL score, Only English Proficiency Certificate required.
Go to the Embassy website of Your own Country then Click on the Menu Icon and then look for Culture & Education.
The Links to All Embassies are given below: