The MRS Graduate Internship program is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
Our interns will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Our health, safety & environment policies are focused on ensuring the wellbeing of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
February 12, 2021
Individuals with HND/BSC in any of the following:
- Petroleum or Chemical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical & Civil Engineering.
- Process control
- Technical Maintenance
- Civil Law
- Computer Science and related disciplines
- All applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset.
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates