The Policy Competition is a platform for the grooming and harvesting of ideas from the Nigerian youths, to solve some of Nigeria’s developmental challenges.
The state of affairs of Nigeria presents a challenge to the creativity, intelligence and resourcefulness of the Nigerian Youth. The Policy Competition aims to galvanize the Nigerian Youth to accept this challenge through active participation in the public policy process.
Winning entries will be presented to senior members of the Nigerian government and will be published in a policy compendium.
10th September 2020
- This competition is open to all undergraduate students currently enrolled in a tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- No application fee is required.
- All applications should not contain more than 2000 words, excluding citations.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via email provided.
- You are required to show proof that you are a student by either providing your statement of result or your student identity card.
- Participants are expected to register on the portal. Submissions must be made by a team of at least two students.
- 1st Prize – N250,000
- 2nd Prize – N100,000
- 3rd Prize – N50,000
Visit Official Website HERE for application and further information
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates