The Next Economy is an initiative of SOS Children’s Villages CV, Crosswise Works and Good Up and is being funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Next Economy Incubation Programme is focused on supporting aspiring entrepreneurs to move their business ideas into solid foundations that can expand and grow while also investing in entrepreneurs to become business leaders. These training focus on sustaining and growing businesses and seeks to make them profitable such that they are able to hire new employees and thereby create new jobs.
May 22, 2021
To be eligible, you must:
- Be between the ages of 19-35 years
- Be computer literate
- Have access to a laptop or a digitally enabled device
- Have already registered and joined a business
- Be able to participate all through the required process duration.
Key benefits include:
- Enterprise Training
- Business Advisory Services
- Access to Funding and Partnerships
- Access to Mentorship Support
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates