The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) invite applications from qualified candidates for the 2020 World Maritime Day Essay Competition:
Title: Sustainable Shipping for Sustainable Planet
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) is organizing an essay competition to commemorate the 2020 World Maritime Day with the theme “Sustainable Shipping for Sustainable Planet”, in line with the theme of the 2020 World Maritime Day.
February 18, 2021.
- The essay competition is open to only Year 1 and Year 2 students of Nigerian tertiary institutions
- Participants are required to scan bona fide proof of studentship alongside their essays. Proof should include letters of admission and identity cards of the institution
- Essays should be maximum of 1,200 words (+ or – 10%) double spaced in MS Word and font size 12
- Plagiarism will not be accepted
- Essay should end with the name, telephone number and e-mail address of the participant
- Essays that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified
- N500,000 Education grant plus a laptop and a plaque plus publication of the winning essay in NIMASA’s magazine, The VOYAGE, & the NIMASA’s website.
- N350,000 Education grant plus a laptop and plaque
- N250,000 Education grant plus a laptop and plaque
- 7 Consolation Awards of N100,000 Education grant each and plaque
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates