Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience!
October 20, 2021.
To be an eligible fellow, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduate no earlier than 2017.
- Have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not be currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in the chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interest as well as those aligned to the organisation.
- They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP
- High-performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
View the official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates