The NUTM Scholars Program (NSP) is a one-year full-time interdisciplinary post graduate program in technology, entrepreneurship and design. During the program, scholars will learn and study concept in technology, entrepreneurship and design, management and leadership. The NSP intends to groom stellar young leaders from a diverse reach of backgrounds across Africa to be change agents for the region and the world.
April 25 , 2021
- Maximum of 32 years of age as at date of application
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline
- High level of intellectual curiosity and leadership potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in Africa and awareness of emerging global trends
Full scholarships will be awarded to all Scholars for the Founding Class.
- NSP promises to make Scholars future-ready through a unique learning model – a multi-track curriculum and experiential learning modules with a strong focus on technology. The Scholars will be chosen on their potential to drive impact, solve challenges and create sustainable solutions for Africa and the world. Some of the key advantages of the NSP include:
- New age curriculum: Enhance your knowledge in areas of: Technology; Entrepreneurship and Design; Management; Perspectives; Leadership; and Critical Thinking and Writing
- Global faculty: Engage with leading faculty from the African continent and other parts of the world.
- Experiential learning: Gain exposure to real-world issues through a nine-month multi track curriculum that includes a TEDLab.
- Shadow a leader: Observe, learn and engage with select captains of industry.
- Industry mentorship: Benefit from guest lectures, workshops and individual mentorship programs led by prominent leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Global Immersion Week: Immerse yourself in a short study trip to the UK, US or China to gain perspective and exposure to international culture(s).
- Career support: Gain requisite support to propel your ambitions and professional journey.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates