Orange Corners Nigeria’s ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills, and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners, they provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation program. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
November 26, 2022.
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria;
- Be between 18-35 years old;
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old;
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria;
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
View the official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates