100+/AB InBev is proud to support the Lead2030 Challenge for SDG 5. The Challenge aims to find and support solutions that will empower women and close the equality gap ensuring a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world.
October 30, 2020.
- Aligned: Evidently aligned with the SDG5 challenge. See ‘About’.
- Youth-led: Founded by a person aged 18 – 30.
- Female founded: Led and founded by at least one female founder.
- Focused: Well-structured time horizon, identified key stakeholders and beneficiaries, and proposed outcomes that are reasonable and well thought out.
- Market ready: Product/service already in market or ready to go to market.
- Impactful: Solutions must have a positive social impact, for example generating employment, or developing skills.
- Measurable: Impacts of solutions must have been adequately measured and/or be measurable.
- Financially viable: Must be able to achieve efficiency and to survive independently through the resources they generate and/or the investments and donations they attract.
- Scalable: Potential to perform as well or better after expanding in scope or size and/or being transported to other regions.
The winning solution will join the third cohort of organisations supported by the 100+ Accelerator. Participation in the program includes three key elements:
- Pilot: The first three months of the program take place in-market (executing a pilot in a specific geographic zone). The start of the program will require three to five days in New York City for a minimum of 1 and maximum of 3 company representatives (preferably CEO/CTO).
- Ongoing mentorship: Following this phase of the program, 100+ Sustainability Accelerator will provide in-person and remote corporate development and programming to further support startups as they scale. Pilot execution will continue, along with potential investment opportunities from AB InBev and partners.
- Investment: 100+ Accelerator will invest up to $100K in the winning solution through an uncapped convertible note. The goal of this investment is to bring startups into the AB InBev investment portfolio and help unlock the value that this can provide in terms of a closer relationship to AB InBev, globally, as well as the potential for future investment from AB InBev and its partners.
- One Young World Summit: In addition, one representative of the winning solution will be invited to participate in the One Young World Summit 2021 which takes place in Munich from 23 – 26 April.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates