The University of Oxford is inviting applications for Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme for international applicants. Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a groundbreaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme was established in 2015 thanks to generous donations from multiple donors to mark the 95th birthday of Lord Weidenfeld.
Applicants must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Application Deadline: Relevant January deadline for your course
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate degreesat the University of Oxford.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are tenable in following subjects:
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSt Oriental Studies
- MSt Syriac Studies
- Msc Computer Science
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MSc Law and Finance
- MJur Magister Juris
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Financial Economics
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,777). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- The above qualities will be assessed during the selection process, including using your graduate application form, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire and (if relevant) your interview.
- This scholarship is not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2019-20.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
To Apply: Click here