Advantage Network Holding Limited, trading as Advantage Health Africa, is a health technology group, has devised a technology-enabled products and services to address the problem of a limited access to genuine and affordable medicines for the population of Nigeria and potentially for similar markets across Africa. Advantage Health Africa is a company where people prosper to propel best practices, innovate, use technology and drive growth within the health sector space by catalyzing collaboration and aggregation of relevant stakeholder in the sector.
Job Title: Full Time Pharmacist
- Abuja (FCT)
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Delta, Lagos
April 15, 2021.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Provide an excellent customer service, resolve issues and reduces complaints to the minimum
- Provide pharmaceutical care in line with proper ethics and regulations
- Attend to customer and dispense appropriate medicine
- Direct customer engagement services through outreaches, texts, and calls
- Monitor and recommend inventory to ensure customers’ expectations are met, through tracking, recording out-of-stock, and recommending inventories are bought rightly
- Maintain professionalism at all times through the use of consulting room, indoor service checks and looks
N100,000 – N140,000 / month.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using your state as subject of mail.