Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have been hit hard during the COVID-19 pandemic. Women-owned businesses, in particular, have been disproportionately affected.
The SheTrades Digital Forum aims to leverage partnerships and knowledge exchange among stakeholders – women-owned businesses (WOBs), private sector, business support organisations (BSOs), buyers, investors, and suppliers – to help women-owned businesses bounce back faster and seize opportunities in the post-COVID landscape.
We welcome registrations from any of the below stakeholders across the Commonwealth:
- Women-Owned Businesses;
- Private Sector;
- Business Support Organisations; and
- Connect the International Trade Centre’s Commonwealth network of WOBs, BSOs, Buyers, Investors, and Suppliers;
- Share inspiring success stories and lessons learned on how WOBs and BSOs are adapting to the “new normal”;
- Establish new partnerships and reinforce existing ones across the Commonwealth;
- Facilitate business deals, investments, and new opportunities.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates