We are pleased to announce that application is now open for 2020 Teachers Support Programme (TSP). The Teacher Support Programme (TSP) aims at building the capacity of teachers with relevant and updated knowledge, skills and tools to facilitate teachers growth and increase teacher’s productivity which is evident in the quality outcomes of the students they teach. The 2020 TSP is a SIX (6) WEEKS VIRTUAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM designed to assist Teachers actualize their personal career goals and further drive qualitative outcomes in a productive, resilient and sustainable manner.
The virtual program starts on the 16th of October, 2020.
October 11, 2020
- You are a teacher by profession and practice (in a public or private secondary school)
- You are resident within the Southern region of Nigeria
- You have basic knowledge on the use of computer (Microsoft Office)
- You have access to good internet and a smartphone and/or computer to enable smooth online training
- You are responsible for the cost of data throughout the training
- You are willing and committed to complete the SIX WEEKS course circle
- You have a functional email address and very responsive to your emails
- You are available for further support and interaction via a guided and secured telegram group
- You are rightly inspired and motivated to ACT on the knowledge and skills acquired
You will learn:
- Basic classroom management skills
- Teacher-student relationship
- Teachers’ prosperity and posterity
- Leadership and teacher creativity
- Technology appreciation
Click here to fill the registration form
This is very great.