Young teenagers from all over the globe are invited to write about challenges of today and tomorrow in the format of a short story, and share their perspectives.
October 15, 2020
- Participants must be between 12 and 18 years old (Inclusive)
- The competition is open to all regardless of their nationality or city of residence.
- Three Laureates – Gold, Silver and Bronze – will be selected from each of the seven national and regional Coalitions forming the International Coalition of Inclusive and Sustainable Cities of UNESCO (ICCAR).
- The 21 laureates will be invited to participate in an online ceremony during December 2020.
- The 7 Gold laureates will each receive an iPad.
- The Idries Shah Foundation will publish the work of all 21 laureates in a special edition hardcover book. It will feature all winning short stories and honourable mentions, and will be made available in ePub format.
- All winning laureates will receive a copy of the book, and a personalised certificate.
- Schools and cities of the 21 laureates will receive copies of the book. Cities of the seven Gold-winning laureates will also receive a set of ISF children’s books for their public libraries.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates