UNESCO internships will be ideal for you if you plan a career in science, education, and, culture. You can gain practical experience in a UNESCO priority area through the UNESCO Internship Program. This is an amazing internship opportunity for International youth.
In addition to enhancing your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments, it also helps you prepare for future careers by helping you learn about the Organization’s mandate, programs, and main thrusts.
One opportunity may have a different deadline from another opportunity.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree is required.
- Candidates’ degrees can’t be older than 12 months.
- You must also be a good team player.
- Communication skills and good interpersonal skills are also essential.
- You must be 20 years old to apply.
- French or English communication must be excellent.
- Knowledge of computers is required.
- Professional skills can be improved by candidates if they are willing to work on them.
- UNESCO will provide limited insurance coverage to all interns participating in the internship program. It covers disability, illness, or death up to USD 30,000.
- Learning from professionals is an important part of it.
- Candidates can pursue opportunities with prestigious international organizations.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates