UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW.
31 July 2020 (annual)
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing studies in Term 3 2020
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020.
This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Additional eligibility criteria may apply. Click here to view the eligibility criteria for individual scholarships
Visit Official Website HERE for application and further information