FATE Foundation is Nigeria’s foremost enterprise support organisation founded in 2000 by Mr. Fola Adeola (Founder & Pioneer MD/CEO, Guaranty Trust Bank). FATE Foundation’s mission is to empower aspiring and emerging Nigerian entrepreneurs with the skills they need to start, grow and scale their businesses. The organization has reached over 180,000 entrepreneurs across 24 states since inception through her various workshops and flagship programs.
Full Time Positions:
- Communications Lead
- Mentoring Program Coordinator
- Admissions Officer, FATE School of Entrepreneurship
- Graphics Designer
- Policy Programs Officer
Graduate Internship/NYSC Positions
These are paid positions open to NYSC serving members or individuals looking to spend time deepening their entrepreneurship support experience or individuals looking to spend 3 – 6 months giving back to a social impact organization)
- Finance Intern
- BRP Program Intern
- Agribusiness Program Intern
- ScaleUp Lab Intern
- Volunteer Management Intern
April 25, 2021.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience developing and delivering communications strategies to diverse stakeholder constituents particularly within the startup or development sector space.
- Strong ability to transform FATE’s programs and initiatives into exciting and useful messages, and disseminate it to the right audiences through the best distribution channels.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Media or Communications) from an accredited university.
- Relevant communication certifications particularly on leading digital media platforms are an added advantage.
- Exciting, fun and growth-filled learning environment.
- Opportunity to meet with innovative entrepreneurs and impact Nigeria’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Opportunity to build your digital and financial literacy skills while also having hands on learning experience, job ownership and professional growth opportunities.
- Health and Group Life Insurance for full time roles and intentional learning and development opportunities for all roles.
- Opportunity to develop and sharpen your personal leadership and communication skills.
- Hands on learning experience, strong job ownership, career and professional growth opportunities.
To Apply: Interested in any of the vacant roles? Please send your CV and cover letter detailing your interest and experience to email@example.com including the relevant position as the subject of your email. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
View official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates