The Working to Advance African Women (WAAW) foundation aims to increase the pipeline of African women in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) related disciplines, and work to ensure that this talent is engaged in African innovation. Scholarships are renewable annually, following proof of the student’s continued academic performance.
November 12, 2021.
Criteria for eligibility include;
- Female students of African origin, living and studying in Africa.
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate B.SC degree program.
- Studying STEM-related courses in a university or college in Africa.
- Demonstrable financial need, and
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Below the age of 32 years.
- The graduation date is after December of the award year
Scholarship recipients will receive an award of $500 for the academic year, or the equivalent in their country’s local currency. Scholarship recipients may reapply for renewal the following year, with proof of continued excellent academic performance.
View the official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates