Women Photograph is pleased to announce that we’re now accepting applications for our 2022 Mentorship Program, which will pair 24 industry leaders (12 photographers and 12 photo editors, curators, and educators) with 24 early-career photojournalists over the course of a year. Mentors include editors, curators, & photographers from The Wall Street Journal, TIME, Reuters, and the National Gallery of South Africa, among others.
The mentorship program will take place remotely over the course of one year, and requires 3-5 hours of engagement per month. No travel or financial commitment is required to participate. The photographers who stand to benefit most from this program are already at the beginning of a documentary/photojournalistic practice and looking for targeted guidance and mentoring in the early stages of their careers.
October 15, 11:59 PM ET (NYC).
Application is open to;
- Women and nonbinary photographers of any age
- Applicant must have less than five years of professional work experience who might be interested in long-term support
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders.
- Annual skills-building workshop
- Access to Professional Development Opportunities
View the official Website Here for Application and further information.
Kindly subscribe to our telegram channel to get more updates